Meet Kelly Miller, NMD
Brain Health Specialist and Founder of Saving Your Brain
About Kelly Miller, NMD
Kelly Miller, NMD founded Health Restoration in 2013 based on his belief that a natural, synergistic approach to health care is the optimum approach to addressing the health care issues people face on a daily basis.
He is considered an expert on the multi-disciplinary treatment of chronic pain and inflammation, and many chronic illnesses and diseases that a singular approach often fails to resolve.
Miller is currently offering Aging and Regenerative, Functional Diagnostic Medicine, and Functional Neurology services through a private membership association.
*Licensed in Missouri in Chiropractic and Acupuncture. “Certified Health Coach” in Florida.
- 1980 graduate of Logan University of Health Sciences in St. Louis, Missouri, receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
- Certification in Industrial/Occupational Health from Northwestern Chiropractic College in 1991.
- Worked as an ergonomic, safety-consultant, and after-care doctor for Food Barn, Ball’s Price Chopper, and Twentieth Century in the Kansas City Metropolitan area in the 1990’s.
- Certification in Acupuncture in 1996 and is a Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America. In 2001, Dr. Miller received his Certification as a Naturopathic Medical Doctor from the National Accreditation and Certification of Naturopathic Medical Doctors in Washington DC.
- Fellowship in Aging and Regenerative Medicine* from the Brazil-American Academy of Aging and Regenerative Medicine located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, in March 2014.
- Certification in Functional Diagnostic Medicine* from Functional Medicine University in December 2014.
Certification in the Melillo Method in Childhood Neuro-Cognitive Development through the IAFNR (International Association of Functional Neurology).
- Board Eligible for A Fellowship with the International Board of Functional Neurology (IBFN)
- Clinical practice covers over 41 years, treating over fifteen thousand patients.
- International lecturer on the genetic, nutritional, and hormonal considerations related to heart health.
- Author of seven health-related books. The seven-book series is called Health Restoration, and is edited by George Ann Gregory, BS, MS, PhD.
The first four books, 13 Secrets To Optimal Aging: How Your Hormones Can Help You Achieve A Better Quality Of Life And Longevity and Micronutrients Testing: How to Find Out What Vitamins, Minerals, and Anti-Oxidants You Need, Is Your Environment Stressing You Out?: How to Pro-Actively Protect Yourself from Environmental Toxins, Saving Your Brain: Causes, Prevention, and Reversal of Dementia/Alzheimer’s are now available at Amazon.com and Kindle, as well as this website, where you can receive an autographed copy
Amazon Best Seller Book
Saving Your Brain
Initial Brain Assessment – $395
Balance Tracking System
QEEG Brain Mapping
Right Eye Tracking
Detailed Report of Findings
Browse our wide array of brain-based healthcare services or click on the button in our menu to book an appointment at one of our three clinics.
QEEG Brain Mapping
Neuro Sensory Integration
Right Eye Tracking
Change Your Brain. Change Your Life.
Neurofeedback | QEEG Brain Mapping | BRAIN TAP | NEURO SENSORY INTEGRATION
KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
6908 Northwest Barry Rd
Kansas City, MO 64153
This site is for informational and educational purposes only. The information contained on this site does not constitute the rendering of healthcare advice or treatment recommendations. Browsing this site does not establish a professional relationship with our clinic. The information contained on this website has not been evaluated by the F.D.A. and is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any disease.